May 7th, 2017.
Topic: FROM STORY TO GLORY
Text: 1 Samuel 16:14-19
Minister: Dr. D.K Olukoya (G.O MFM Worldwide)
===> May your life never be an ugly story, in the name of Jesus.
===> May men and women, feel your impact when you leave this world, in the name of Jesus.
===> May you not be a negative impact, in the name of Jesus.
===> Every cloud, surrendering your destiny, that does not wants it to manifest, shall scatter, in the name of Jesus.
“But the Spirit of the Lord departed from Saul, and an evil spirit from the Lord troubled him. And Saul’s servants said unto him, Behold now, an evil spirit from God troubleth thee. Let our lord now command thy servants, which are before thee, to seek out a man, who is a cunning player on an harp: and it shall come to pass, when the evil spirit from God is upon thee, that he shall play with his hand, and thou shalt be well. And Saul said unto his servants, Provide me now a man that can play well, and bring him to me. Then answered one of the servants, and said, Behold, I have seen a son of Jesse the Bethlehemite, that is cunning in playing, and a mighty valiant man, and a man of war, and prudent in matters, and a comely person, and the Lord is with him. Wherefore Saul sent messengers unto Jesse, and said, Send me David thy son, which is with the sheep.” 1 Samuel 16:14-19
WHAT AM I TRYING TO SAY?
1. You may not need the voice of a VIP to bring you to your place of breakthrough. The voice that brought David to his place of breakthrough was just a servant’s.
===> May God be a voice for you, where you have no voice, in the name of Jesus.
• It is a tragedy to be a solution and be kept in a cooler, while the problem rages.
===> Any power, that wants to put you in a cooler, so that your destiny will not show up or manifest, that power will die, in the name of Jesus.
• If you want to move from story to glory, you must be very careful what you do and where you do it because there may be an observing eyes that may report you one day, whether in your favour or against you.
===> May God raise a voice for you, in the name of Jesus. (7 Amen)
• Do the little things you do very well. Do them so well that your work will speak for you in the place.
• Unfortunately, many have shot the doors of opportunities against themselves because they are always looking for big occasions to show case themselves.
• When you do little things well, you get promotion. When you do not do little things well, you loose the opportunity to do greater things.
– Are you a cleaner, do it well.
– Are you an electrician, do it well.
– Are you a carpenter, do it well.
– Are you a singer, do it well.
– Are you a barber, barb well
– Are you a student, study well.
3 MAJOR LAWS OF SUCCESS.
1. The road to greatness in any line is to make yourself master of that line.
2. If you can do something good, better than everyone else, no matter anywhere you live, people will look for you.
3. Everyone created by God is a solution to an existing problem. Your good works will compel men and women to look for you. Do your work so well. When you do these, you start to move from story to glory.
• Where you are now is all you need to get to where you are going. So, use it well.
===> May God raise strangers for you, in the name of Jesus.
===> The malice of your household will not chain you down, in the name of Jesus.
• All troubles are not bad troubles, some are raw materials to lift you up.
===> (If you are afraid, don’t say Amen o) May God send you some good troubles to lift you up, in the name of Jesus.
• So, it is not how much you did it but how you did it. Excellence opens doors to greater glory.
• Opportunity do not come and advertise themselves, they often come
• If you notice well, you will discover that it is people of one thing (FOCUS) that often come out great.
MY LAMENTATIONS ARE THESE:
– A lot of the young people of this generation are a disgrace to heaven.
– A lot of young people are embarrassment to their salvation.
– Many youths of these days are deficit to holiness.
– Many youths of these days are bad business to the heavenlies.
– Many are polluters of altars.
– Some are embarrassment to righteousness.
– Some are a regret to the book of life.
– Some are failures in the school of prayer.
– Some are a parasite to the throne of grace.
– Many are valueless and empty vessles, a time-bomb of wastage, a deep and clever sinner, a blind bat in the school of prayer, a minister without portfolio in heaven, an experimental animals in the coven, etc.
===> The Goliath of your father’s house, that says your glory will not rise, I bury that Goliath, in the name of Jesus.
KEYS TO MOVE FROM STORY TO GLORY.
1. Have a fighting spirit. Jacob was a fighter. “…unless thou bless me, I will not let you go….”
• The truth is this, except some people fight, they won’t go out of the position where they are. So, NO FIGHT OR NO BATTLE, NO VICTORY.
===> Any obstacle to your greatness, I command them to vanish, in the name of Jesus.
===> Any power, stubbornly siting down on what belongs to you, shall be forcefully unseated, in the name of Jesus.
2. Form good habits and become a slave to those habits. Habits are acts which becomes easy with constant repetition. Form a good habit.
3. Have love in your heart. Love is a great secret of success in all lives. People with the love of God do not gossip or talk about people unfairly.
4. Persist until you succeed.
5. See your own uniqueness.
6. Refuse to live in yesterday. Don’t waste time.
7. You must be a master of your emotions. You are a weak person when emotions control your life.
8. You must have a goal. Set a goal for each day, week and year.
9. Be a reader.
• One of the problem of Africa’s underdevelopment is the poor reading habit of the people. Drop some of the “interneting, fcebooking, watching of T.V, etc”
10. Be a person of action. Dreams and visions are useless without actions.
11. Be a prayer warrior.
12. Be a Bible addict.
===> Whether it is convenient for anyone or not, you will move from story to glory, in the name of Jesus.
STORY TO GLORY PRAYERS.
1. By fire by force, O God arise, and make me unstoppable, in the name of Jesus.
2. Powers, assigned to stop my light from shining, die, in the name of Jesus.
3. Demotion, stagnation, assigned against my destiny, die, in the name of Jesus.
4. O God arise, this year, let the world know that you are my God, in the name of Jesus.
5. Where is the Lord God of Elijah? Arise, increase my speed, in the name of Jesus.
6. Every satanic foundation, troubling my destiny, you are a liar, die, in the name of Jesus.
7. Holy Ghost, rearrange my life for breakthrough, in the name of Jesus.
8. Powers, working against my next level, die, in the name of Jesus.
9. Glory killer of my father’s house, glory killer of my mother’s house, die, in the name of Jesus.
10. Any power, that wants my life to end in shame, your time is up, die, in the name of Jesus.
11. Every arrow, fired against my star, backfire, in the name of Jesus.
12. Anointing that breaks the yoke, I am available, break my yokes, in the name of Jesus.
13. (PRAY THIS SONG TEN HOT TIMES) Turn me to fire O Lord.
14. Destiny robbers, I am not your candidate, die, in the name of Jesus.
15. O GOD ARISE, RAISE A VOCE FOR ME WHERE I HAVE NO VOICE, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
MFM H/Q Sermons
LIKE our Page on FACEBOOK